About Diesel Generator Form PowerSUM
We’re glad you clicked on our powersum article.
We are a manufacturer – POWERSUM.
Our products are mainly diesel generator sets, small diesel water pumps, gasoline generator sets and so on.
Next, we will give you a brief introduction to the features and operating principles of the product.
The basic structure of a diesel engine: it consists of cylinders, pistons, cylinder heads, intake valves, exhaust valves, piston pins, connecting rods, crankshafts, bearings and flywheels. The diesel engine of the diesel generator is generally a single-cylinder or multi-cylinder four-stroke diesel engine.
The starting of the diesel engine is to rotate the crankshaft of the diesel engine by manpower or other power to make the piston reciprocate up and down in the closed top cylinder. The piston completes four strokes in motion: intake stroke, compression stroke, combustion and work (expansion) stroke, and exhaust stroke. When the piston moves from top to bottom, the intake valve opens, and the fresh air filtered by the air filter enters the cylinder to complete the intake stroke. The piston moves from bottom to top, the intake and exhaust valves are closed, the air is compressed, the temperature and pressure increase, and the compression process is completed. When the piston is about to reach the top, the injector sprays the filtered fuel into the combustion chamber in a mist form and mixes with the high-temperature and high-pressure air to immediately ignite and burn itself. power stroke. After the power stroke is completed, the piston moves from bottom to top, the exhaust valve opens to exhaust, and the exhaust stroke is completed. Each stroke crankshaft makes half a revolution. After several working cycles, the diesel engine gradually accelerates into work under the inertia of the flywheel.
[Working principle of the water pump] The technical parameters to measure the performance of the water pump include flow rate, suction lift, head, shaft power, water power, efficiency, etc.; according to different working principles, it can be divided into volumetric pumps, vane pumps and other types.
- The positive displacement pump uses the periodic change of its working chamber volume to transmit energy and transport liquid;
- Vane pumps use the interaction between rotating vanes and water to transmit energy and transport liquids, and are divided into centrifugal pumps, axial flow pumps and mixed flow pumps.
(1) The working principle of the centrifugal pump: before the pump is started, the pump and the water inlet pipe are filled with water. After the pump is running, under the action of the centrifugal force generated by the high-speed rotation of the impeller, the water in the flow channel of the impeller is thrown around, and the pressure is reduced. Enter the volute, the inlet of the impeller forms a vacuum, and the water in the pool is sucked along the suction pipe under the external atmospheric pressure to supplement this space. Then the inhaled water is thrown out by the impeller through the volute and enters the water outlet pipe. It can be seen that if the impeller of the centrifugal pump rotates continuously, water can be continuously absorbed and pressed, and the water can be continuously raised from a low place to a high place or a distance.
(2) Working principle of axial flow pump: The working principle of axial flow pump is different from that of centrifugal pump. It mainly uses the thrust generated by the high-speed rotation of the impeller to lift water. The lift force on the water when the blades of the axial flow pump rotate can push the water from below to above. The vanes of the axial flow pump are generally submerged in the pool of the suction source. Due to the high-speed rotation of the impeller, under the action of the lift force generated by the blades, the water is continuously pushed upward, so that the water flows out along the water outlet pipe. The impeller rotates continuously, and the water is continuously pressed to the high place.
(3) The working principle of the mixed-flow pump: Since the shape of the impeller of the mixed-flow pump is between the impeller of the centrifugal pump and the impeller of the axial-flow pump, the working principle of the mixed-flow pump has both centrifugal force and lift. Then, it flows out of the impeller at a certain angle with the shaft, and the water is lifted to a high place through the volute chamber and the pipeline.
[Water pump] is a machine that transports liquid or pressurizes liquid. It transmits the mechanical energy of the prime mover or other external energy to the liquid to increase the liquid energy. It is mainly used to transport liquids including water, oil, acid-base liquid, emulsion, suspoemulsion and liquid metal, etc. It can also transport liquid and gas mixtures and liquids containing suspended solids.
A mobile light tower is a system composed of a trailer, a lifting mast, a power supply, and lighting equipment. Trailers can be separate. A body that can be towed by a vehicle. It can also be converted from existing and various trucks. Various equipment such as lifting masts and lighting equipment are reasonably installed on the trailer to form a complete mobile lighting system. The mobile lighthouse can be easily transported to the places that can be opened to traffic and need large-scale lighting temporarily, and it is very convenient to use.
Mobile lighting beacon is mainly used in construction lighting, rescue and disaster relief and mining and other scenarios. At present, mobile lighting beacon is mainly divided into two types: manual and automatic, so as to be suitable for applications in different scenarios. The rated power of mobile lighting towers ranges from 40W-20Kw. The mobile lighting beacon adopts 4 350W LED lights, the lamp head can change the projection angle arbitrarily in the vertical direction within the range of 0°~90°; the light pole rises: 10 meters, the rise time: 50S, the fall time: 20S; the light coverage radius can be Up to 120 meters -150 meters.
First, the performance characteristics of mobile lighting beacon
- The lamp head can realize the lighting direction of the 300-degree wireless remote control lamp panel up and down according to the needs of the site, and can also control the opening and closing of each lamp within a range of 30 meters.
- The use of electric air pump can quickly control the lifting and lowering of the telescopic cylinder
- The bottom of the generator set is equipped with universal wheels and rail wheels, which can run on uneven roads and rails.
- The whole is made of various high-quality metal materials to ensure normal work in various harsh environments and climatic conditions, rain-proof and wind-resistant grade 8.
- Main service industries and scenarios of mobile lighting beacons
- Construction lighting is used in engineering construction, urban construction pipelines, road paving, road maintenance, and road rescue;
- Emergency lighting is used in emergency rescue, earthquake disaster preparedness, armed police firefighting, earthquake disaster relief, flood control and rescue;
- Combat readiness lighting is used in combat readiness emergency, various rescues, field training, camping and distribution;
- Mine lighting It is used in open-pit mine lighting, mine tunnel lighting, distribution storage and transportation, and mine camping;
- Mobile lighting is used in sports events, film and television shooting, airport backup, railway power;
- Emergency lighting It is used in transportation, electricity, water pipes, gas, and telecommunication construction.
Gasoline generator principle
A working cycle includes four piston strokes (the so-called piston stroke refers to the process of the distance from the top dead center to the bottom dead center of the piston): intake stroke, compression stroke, expansion stroke (power stroke) and exhaust stroke .
- Intake stroke
During this process, the intake valve of the engine opens and the exhaust valve closes. As the piston moves from top dead center to bottom dead center, the volume of the cylinder above the piston increases, so that the pressure in the cylinder will be below atmospheric pressure, that is, a vacuum suction will be created in the cylinder, so that the air will pass through the intake duct and the intake air. The valve is sucked into the cylinder, and at the same time the fuel injector sprays atomized gasoline and the air is fully mixed. At the end of the intake, the gas pressure in the cylinder is about 0.075-0.09MPa. At this time, the temperature of the combustible mixture in the cylinder has risen to 370-400K.
- Compression stroke
In order to make the combustible mixture sucked into the cylinder burn quickly to generate greater pressure, so that the engine can generate greater power, the combustible mixture must be compressed before combustion to reduce its volume, increase its density, and increase its temperature. That is, a compression process is required. In this process, the intake and exhaust valves are all closed, and the crankshaft pushes the piston to move a stroke from the bottom dead center to the top dead center, that is, the compression stroke. At this time, the pressure of the mixed gas will increase to 0.6-1.2MPa, and the temperature can reach 600-700K.
There is a very important concept in this itinerary, that is, the compression ratio. The so-called compression ratio is the ratio of the maximum volume of gas in the cylinder before compression to the minimum volume after compression. Generally, the larger the compression ratio, the higher the pressure and temperature of the mixture at the end of compression, and the faster the combustion speed, so the greater the power of the engine, the better the economy. The compression ratio of ordinary cars is between 8-10, but now the latest Polo has reached a high compression ratio of 10.5, so its torque performance is relatively good. However, when the compression ratio is too large, not only will the combustion situation not be further improved, but abnormal combustion phenomena such as detonation and surface ignition will occur instead.
Flash combustion is an abnormal combustion caused by the spontaneous combustion of the combustible mixture at the end of the combustion chamber farther from the ignition center due to excessive gas pressure and temperature. During deflagration, the flame propagates outward at an extremely high rate, and even before the gas has time to expand, the temperature and pressure rise sharply, forming a pressure wave that propels forward at the speed of sound. When this pressure wave hits the walls of the combustion chamber, it produces a sharp knocking sound. At the same time, it will also cause a series of adverse consequences such as engine overheating, power drop, and fuel consumption increase. Severe flash combustion can even cause damage to parts such as valve burnt, bearing bush rupture, and spark plug insulator breakdown.
In addition to flare, an engine with a high compression ratio may face another problem: surface ignition. This is another abnormal combustion (also known as hot ignition or pre-ignition) caused by the hot surfaces in the cylinder and hot places (such as exhaust valve heads, spark plug electrodes, carbon deposits) igniting the mixture. When the surface ignition occurs, there is also a strong knocking sound (more dull), and the high pressure generated will increase the engine load and reduce the life.
3. Exhaust stroke
When the expansion stroke (working stroke) is nearing the end, the exhaust valve is opened, and free exhaust is carried out by the pressure of the exhaust gas. When the piston reaches the bottom dead center and then moves to the top dead center, the exhaust gas is forcibly discharged into the atmosphere, which is the exhaust gas. gas stroke. During this stroke, the pressure in the cylinder is slightly higher than the atmospheric pressure, about 0.105-0.115MPa. When the piston reaches near the top dead center, the exhaust stroke ends, and the exhaust gas temperature at this time is about 900-1200K.
Thus, we have introduced a working cycle of the engine, during which the piston reciprocates four strokes between the top and bottom dead centers, and the crankshaft rotates two weeks accordingly. A gasoline engine is assembled with an alternator to form a gasoline generator set.
If you are interested in our products, you can find us by searching POWERSUM on the Google website.